Our women’s 18-hole league plays on Thursday mornings, January through November starting at 8:00 am in the summer and 9:00 am in the winter with consecutive tee times.
Each week of League Play is a different game. See the games section for a description of each game.
Members sign up for a tee time using SignUpGenius. See the League Play Sign Ups page for details. Associate Members sign up in the last group.
New COVID League Play Procedures
- Members contribute $3 (exact change) in the jar in the Proshop when checking in.
- Two scorecards required per foursome. Second scorecard is for verification and backup.
- Players are listed in alphabetical order by last name.
- Do not play the bunkers. Take the ball out of the bunker and place one club length plus stance away from the nearest point to where it landed, no closer to the hole.
- At the end of the round, total and calculate the net score for each player using the handicaps in the sign-up confirmation email.
- Take a picture of one of the scorecards and email to Agnes and Susan Camilari.
- Members are encouraged to post their own score.
Please check in at the pro shop at least 20 minutes prior to your tee time.